Yutaka Izakaya (Aurora Blvd, QC)



Me, ma and pa have been drooling for Japanese food 2 days ago while watching TV and seeing the sushi bars in Japan. I then automatically cleared my schedule this evening to have dinner with them and I've thought of the perfect place to get that authentic Japanese food.

I have been passing by Yutaka Izakaya on my way home for as long as I can remember. I have heard a lot of good reviews about this place and even papa told me that he have seen the place being featured at "Ang Pinaka" of Qtv 11.

So tonight, that's our dinner destination!

As soon as we entered the restaurant, we were greeted "Irashaimese!" (welcome in Japanese) by the lovely staff that created a very welcoming atmosphere.

Now here are some photos of the dining area.


We were seated immediately since the place isn't that crowded the time we got in. A very courteous staff gave us wet towels right away and handed us the menu. I noticed that the whole place is lighted with day light fluorescent which made the whole place over illuminated. A more cozy lighting can perhaps make the place's ambiance even better.

Our decisions about the dishes we ordered came in a flash. We know exactly what we want and so we ordered these dishes for dinner.

California Maki (Php 90)


Nigiri Sushi (Php 270)


Nabeyaki Udon (Php200)


Ebi Tempura (Php260)

The food is superb! Considering the price and the serving size, the dishes we ordered were definitely steals. I personally love the Nigiri sushi especially the crabstick salad and the Nabeyaki Udon with its very tasty soup. Moms fave is the Cali Maki which she said was just ordinary. Pa loved everything. Overall we enjoyed that authentic Japanese cuisine experience we had.


Yutaka Izakaya
Ground Floor, Unit X
(beside Central Colleges of the Philippines),
Aurora Blvd Quezon City

Yutaka Izakaya's Facebook Page

Comments

Sumi Go said…
There's a Yukata Izakaya too at Taft if I'm not mistaken.. :) I've always passed by that branch yet I haven't tried eating there. Will pay it a visit soon though since I'm drooling over those food photos!
Mel said…
Yep Sumi thats one of their branch as well. Youve got to try their dishes. Just like you, Ive been passing by Yutaka Izakaya in aurora and I finally had a chance to sample their food and it was worth it.
michymichymoo said…
The place looks interesting. :D Parang Little Tokyo.hihi.
Unknown said…
Too far from us. Sayang! =(

Popular Posts