UCC Park Cafe (Eastwood)

(Photo from Clickthecity.com)

One good thing I love about working in Eastwood is that I do have a lot of choices when it comes to lunchout preferences. One of my favorite is UCC Park Cafe located at Dell Building in Eastwood.

UCC is known not only for its coffee concoctions but also for the Japanese Fusion cuisine they offer. I love it there because they serve all day breakfast! I'm certainly a fan of waffles and sausages and its good to know that I can have it anytime of the day.

Western Breakfast Veal Bratwurst (Php 329)


I also love their fusion pasta offerings. They made new twists to the old favorites and its pretty refreshing to the palate unlike the usual pasta dishes were having on Italian restaurants. What I love about their pasta is that you can taste that its definitely Japanese influenced since they add ingredients such as shredded nori and bonito flakes.


Spanish Sardines Pasta (Php300 +) I forgot the exact amount of this dish.


Japanese Seafood Soup Spaghetti (Php399)


I also love their Curry rice perhaps because I am a fan of curry. Ive tried almost all of their curry rice varieties and one of my favorite is this.


Hamburg Curry with Rice (Php 369)

I have also tried the Katsu Curry rice and The UCC Park Cafe Chicken Rolls Curry with rice. All three are sumptuous! I love the hefty servings of the curry sauce and it does compliment well the flavors of the different dishes.

I dont think I'll ever get tired of having lunch at UCC Park Cafe. The dishes are a little bit pricey but the quality and service is top notch.

UCC Park Café Express,
Eastwood
G/F 1800 Dell Bldg., Eastwood Ave., Libis
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 470-1382

Comments

Sumi Go said…
It's been a while since I've been to UCC Park Cafe, or any of UCC's cafes.. :) I love their food kahit pricey nga. Those food photos make me want to head to UCC now.. >.<
michymichymoo said…
Haven't tried this too. :(
Mel said…
As what ive said guys its a bit pricey pero masarap naman sya so ok lang. I do love the curry rice dishes they have. Hehe. You should try it too!
Unknown said…
I'm not much of a UCC fan here in RP. Had a really bad watered down iced coffee there once and vowed never to try it again. But I love their pastas in thei SG branches. Heaven! =)

Popular Posts