Thousand Teas (Mezza Residences, Aurora Blvd QC)


After indulging on a sumptuous Japanese dinner at Yutaka Izakaya, me and my folks decided to have some milktea at Thousand Teas at the ground floor of Mezza Residences in Aurora Blvd.



The place is bright but at the same time cozy. Ive passed by this milktea hub a lot of times and I would always see students studying and people taking advantage of the free Wifi. Its well lit inside which makes it very conducive to studying.

We ordered these drinks.

Assam Milktea with Custard Pudding (Php 85+ 15 for the additional custard pudding) and Taro Milktea with Pearl (Php 85 + 20 for the additional pearls)

I was very much disappointed with their Custard Pudding. Its not even a custard pudding but a slab of tasteless gelatine. I had my Assam Milktea with light sugar since I was expecting that the custard pudding will make the taste a little sweeter but I was wrong. Their custard pudding made the Assam Milktea taste horrible. :( The Taro Milktea is also a disappointment. I can barely taste the Taro flavor unlike Spartea's and Ersao's Taro milktea which I think are very good Taro milkteas.

Overall, I think that Thousand Teas contribution to the milktea craze that we are currently having is a fail. Their price range is pretty much the same with other milktea stores like Happy Lemon, Serenitea, Gongcha, Chatime, and the others but their products are of lesser quality.


Thousand Teas
G/F Mezza Residences, Aurora Blvd. cor. Araneta Ave., Cubao
Quezon City, Metro Manila
(02) 708-3919

Comments

Sumi Go said…
Not all milk tea store talaga carry good-tasting milk teas. Anyway, the place looks really cozy ah. Sayang they didn't match the nice interior with the taste of their milk teas.
michymichymoo said…
The milk tea craze is still not rubbing on me. :\
Unknown said…
ay, I won't try this place na nga ... tsk tsk
Unknown said…
Grabe! Milk tea places are popping up like mushrooms everywhere!

Popular Posts