Food Trippin : Texas Roadhouse Grill (Bonifacio Global City)




November 30th 2011, at Bonifacio Global City, celebrating my friend Ande's birthday. Sounds like we have a theme eh? :))

Me and my buddies decided to have dinner in celebrating one of our friend's special day. After giving a surprise for the birthday boy, we decided to spend some good time over an American style dinner at Texas Roadhouse Grill.

Parking wasn't easy in BGC so we arrived in that place starving like mad. Good thing we got seated right away and place our orders as soon as we can. Dinner was awesome together with cold beers and good company. Here are our orders.


Loaded Texas Chips (Php 255) - white corn nachos served with jalapenos, salsa and that delicous cheese sauce! Perfect for our beers!


Roadhouse Lite Salad (Php 380) - ordered the "Cowboy Style" good for sharing.
Healthy and sumptuous.




Texas Quesadillas (Php375) - heavenly quesadillas with grilled chicken and beef served with salsa, sour cream and diced tomato. Simply delish!

The Baby Back Ribs - Full Rack (Php795) - served with corn and fries


I fancy Tex-Mex very much and I enjoyed indulging on these treats. I love the Texan Quesadillas very much. I guess it would be my favorite among the dishes that we ordered. The grilled chicken and beef is juicy. I also liked the Roadhouse Salad as well as the Loaded Texan Chips. However, I was not that impressed with their Baby Back Ribs. It was tender but the flavors in my opinion is lacking. I was expecting that hickory smoked flavor but to my dismay, the only taste I've noticed is the sweet barbeque sauce that they baste the ribs with. The meat didn't really absorbed the barbeque sauce.

Oh well but nevertheless it was a great dinner for celebration. More than the food, the time well spent with my friends is more important. And with beers like this? Who wouldn't have fun?



Texas Roadhouse Grill
Bonifacio High Street
B1 Bonifacio High Street, Fort Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 856-1547

Comments

michymichymoo said…
And now I'm regretting that I did not try the mexican cafe here. Greetings from Cebu! see you soon! muah!
Mel said…
Meron Mooon cafe mitch try mo. Oh well kung hindi ka nakapag mexican dyan, pag balik mo na lang here. hehehe. muah! enjoy Cebu!
Unknown said…
Try mo Chihuahua. I think you will like it.
Sumi Go said…
The food looks so good ah! :) Btw, belated happy birthday to your friend.. ;)

Popular Posts