Pasto (Eastwood)




There are thousands of Italian Restaurants around the city and most of them claims to have an authentic Italian experience. Honestly, only a few tickled my Italian cuisine fancy. Ive tried dining in at Pasto in Eastwood City to check if the claim is true or not.

I notice that the interior is cozy and welcoming and I love the chic and cosmopolitan design of the place.



Now on to their opulent menu.

Bianca (Php265) - Pizza with pesto, cheese and different types of seafoods such as mussels, shrimp and clams. Two thumbs up!

Romano (Php345) - Crusted chicken breast with spinach and roasted mushrooms in a Gorgonzola cream sauce served with fettuccine.


Parmigiana (Php 325) - Chicken breast stuffed with smoked ham, spinach and mozzarella topped with parmegiana sauce on a bed of penne pasta

Genovece (Php255) - Capellini with shrimps, arugula, pesto and pine nuts in a tomato-cream sauce

Overall I cannot really say "wow" to their dishes. Those were typical pasta and pizza dishes and theres nothing really to rave about. I would still consider going back there some other time but I was not really that impressed.

Pasto
Eastwood City Walk 1
Eastwood City Cyberpark, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 911-2768

Comments

Sumi Go said…
The bf tried Pasto before and said the food was just so-so.. It's the reason why we don't eat here. BUT, I want to try the food for myself some time soon :)
michymichymoo said…
I haven't tried Pasto yet. I think there's a branch in El Pueblo. Is that the same resto? :)
Mel said…
Sumi - you do have to try it for yourself Sumi dear. You might like some of their dishes.

michy - yep i think theyre just the same.
Anonymous said…
try Mr. Kurosawa! Promise you won't regret it! :D

Popular Posts