Beer-ness (The beer Friday Sessions) @ Offbeat Cafe's The Beer Gallery (Part 3)

Last part of my Beer-ness session at Offbeat Cafe's The Beer Gallery.

This time lets take a look at some "Lollipop Beers" as how I call it, a Euro Lager and a Marzen.

1. Pink Killer
(Belgium)
Fruit Flavored Beer
5% ABV
My Rating: 3


Another "lollipop beer" (a term i use for a lady's beer hehe). It has a pinkish color and gives off a very fruity aroma of grapefruit and orange. The taste is sweet, well very sweet for me with a very faint bitter after taste. Not really a fan. Im sure ladies would like this beer.


2. Desperados Tequila Beer
(France)
5.9% ABV
Flavored beer
My Rating: 3

Our second "Lollipop Beer" for this session. Its a pretty easy drink especially for the ladies. In my opinion this beer has an identity crisis. Hahaha! But generally a refreshing beer to drink on a warm day. The nose gives off that tequila scent. Nothing much of malts and hops. Not much of a head. Beer color is of golden yellow. Im guessing this would be a good beer to drink with a slice of lime.


3. Royal Dutch Post Horn
(Netherlands)
Euro Pale Lager
5% ABV
My Rating: 3


A clean and crisp beer. Just a usual Euro pale lager flavor. I cant really remember about the head and the nose of this beer since I was already a bit tipsy when we had this. Hehehe. But I would say its a pretty nice beer to drink.


4. Gordon Biersch
(USA)
Marzen
5.70%
My Rating: 4


I would say Ive found another favorite of mine. Golden colored beer with a frothy head. It has a toasted or caramel like malt flavor. Carbonation is great and the thickness is just enough. Very easy drink!

You can read more of my beerscapade in my visit to Offbeat Cafe's The Beer Gallery here:
Part 1
Part 2

You guys can also read more beer reviews! Just click THIS!

You can get all these great beers at:

Offbeat Cafe, The Collective
The Collective, 7274 Malugay St., San Antonio Vill.
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(0916) 611-8036

Comments

A said…
Curious about Pink Killer. :)
michymichymoo said…
You're such a beer girl. I miss you!
Mel said…
A - I think youre gonna love the Pink Killer. :) And its color is as pretty as you!

michy - and I miss you too my love. :)
E. said…
came across your blog from Concon's. Francis, who owns the Beer Gallery in Offbeat is a friend of mine. I'll share your blog with him so he can see it, if you don't mind.
Mel said…
Hi Eli. No worries. I met Francis when I visited Offbeat. Sure its fine if you share this to him. :D

Popular Posts