Food Trippin: D' Original Pares Mami House (Espanya, Manila)



Beef Pares (Php 74)



Dont be fooled by this filthy pares house for they do serve really really really good Pares! Being a proud Manilenya, I have always commended this place for an authentic Beef Pares. D' Original Pares house is the first in my list when craving for Beef Pares. Its pretty accessible since this is found along Espanya Blvd, near Maceda St. You will never miss it since the signage is enormous.


Filthy place, filthy menu, but heck, I dont care. Hehe.

Dont fret coz there's free parking!


Well let us "disect" the meal shall we? Hehehe.


Beef Pares - Beef stew with sweet and salty sauce with a kick of the star anise flavor. The beef sauce's has that great sweet and salty balance. The beef chunks are soft. And the "litid" that goes with it is gelatinous. Food heaven!



Fried rice - ohh with tiny bits of Chinese chorizo and scrambled eggs. Perfect combination with the Beef Pares.




The soup - dear oh dear, the soup. That glorious "pinagbabaran ng medyas" kind of soup. Its so flavorful that I think merely this soup and the fried rice can suffice the hunger of a kanto girl's tummy like mine. :D



Dont hesitate. Just indulge in this fine humble meal. Their store never closes, day and night, kahit me delubyo na bukas pa din sila. :)


D' Original Pares Mami House
2024 España Boulevard corner Basilio Street

Comments

Ray said…
Waaaaaahhhh!!!! I'm craving!!!!
Unknown said…
It looks ... sinful hahahaha
Mel said…
ray, cookies, kay - sobrang sarap talaga! Pinoy comfort food. :)
michymichymoo said…
And I wonder why I didn't try that when I was in school.haha!
Ces said…
Parang gusto kong baybayin ang Espana and try all the restos and karinderya there! I agree, the "pinagbabaran ng medyas" kind of soup, as much as it sounds yucky, is indeed yummy! Hehehe! :))
Mel said…
michy and ces - lets go on a Pares food trip soon! :)
Con-Con San said…
may katabi yan na pares store din di ba? in my area in qc there's also this good pares place -- cocoy. the pares and fried rice are consistently good.
Mel said…
Yep sir meron but sila mas dinadayo ng mga tao. I heard about Cocoy pero ang naabutan ko talaga is Jonas in Mayon. :)
Sumi Go said…
That beef pares looks so delish! Espanya is a little far from our place, but I'll definitely try this when I visit the area.. :)
Jeo said…
I've tried this! I really love their pares. It's a must to go back
nice. pares, france for life :)
Mel said…
sumi - this is a must try dear! :)

jeo - its good right?

rene - natawa ako. promise, kahit mababaw. ;)
Anonymous said…
Ano ang ingredients the Beef Pares sa Espana Manila? sana malaman natin para makapag luto naman tayo sa bahay. mahirap nman kasi dito ako sa Europe, na miss ko na ang beef pares sa espana manila,.

Popular Posts