I totally digg TNL's! Does that mean im a TNB? Haha.


TNL's loud and proud with their abs-less body. Got the photo from here.


Many of my friends question, and mind you still questions my undeniable attraction with the so called "bad-boys". But come on, lets face it. These types of men are attractive, sexy, and would totally make you pissed of!

One of the things that I can say about me is that, I do get along well with guys better that with girls. Now dont get me wrong for I might be mistaken as a flirt but I love the comfort my guy friends gives me. Walang keme, no kaartehan, I'm always myself, really myself whenever I am with them.

You might be asking if these so called guy friends of mine are really TNL's. Well yes most of them are TNL's and some are not so TNL's or DTNL. Hahaha! Go figure.

I came across this site yesterday and I laughed my ass off as I read their entries. True enough, th guys who writes stuff in that blog really knows what a true TNL is. Now here's THEIR manifesto. Take a read.

MANIFESTO NG TUNAY NA LALAKE

1.ANG TUNAY NA LALAKE AY DI NATUTULOG.
2.ANG TUNAY NA LALAKE AY DI NAGTE-TEXT-BACK, MALIBAN NA LANG KUNG PAPASAHAN NG LOAD. GAYUNPAMAN, LAGING MALABO ANG KANYANG MGA SAGOT.
3.ANG TUNAY NA LALAKE AY LAGING MAY EXTRA RICE.
4.ANG TUNAY NA LALAKE AY HINDI VEGETARIAN.
5.ANG TUNAY NA LALAKE AY WALANG ABS.
6.ANG TUNAY NA LALAKE AY HINDI SUMASAYAW.
7.ANG TUNAY NA LALAKE AY UMAAMIN NG PAGKAKAMALI SA KAPWA TUNAY NA LALAKE.
8.ANG TUNAY NA LALAKE AY LAGING MAY TAE SA BRIEF.
9.ANG TUNAY NA LALAKE AY DI NAGHUHUGAS NG PINAGKAINAN O NAGLILIGPIT NG KANYANG MGA GAMIT DAHIL MAY BABAENG GAGAWA NOON PARA SA KANYA. MAS LALONG NAGIGING TUNAY ANG PAGKALALAKE KUNG DI NIYA KILALA O DI NIYA MAALALA ANG PANGALAN NG BABAE.
10.ANG TUNAY NA LALAKE AY DI NAGSISIMBA.

Now after reading that I thought, if a TNL is like this then TNL's are assholes! Hahahahaha.I think they are, yeah, but come on! TNL's are the barako type of guys. The ones that would act as a bully, work lazily and are definitely dickheads. Not that im saying ALL men are like so. I would totally disagree on that part but admittedly all men have these traits! Some are just magnanimous in intensity and some are just tamed. But still I know that that what attracts me to them.

Just like what I keep on telling my friends, I love men. I love men as much as I love being a woman. I love the mere presence of them. I love the way a man walks, I love the sound of their voices, I love the way they talk to each other, I love their smell, I love how they hold a woman, how they touch us. I love the sound of their laughter, I love their masculinity. I JUST LOVE MEN.

Kudos boys. You rock. :) Good times chong.

PS: This is for all the TNL's and the not so TNL's in my life. :)

Click for more TNL posts! :) Happy reading!

Comments

michymichymoo said…
I'm addicted to the TNL blog.hehe. :)

Popular Posts