Is Halloween just for kids? I dont think so!

I have never had a single memory of me being in a Trick or Treat event when I was a kid. Perhaps the boom of this marketing strategy just emerged a few years back. The only childhood memory I have of Halloween would be watching the Halloween special of Magandang Gabi Bayan and spending hot All souls day at the cemetery, making candle wax balls.

Because of this, now that I have had the liberty to be creative and be crazy as I could be, I have realized that I have been having so much fun making costumes for Halloween. Possibly because I never had enjoyed dressing up on costumes for this occasion when I was a kid.

Well just want to share some photos of the costumes I had for the past years. I would have to say I have been enjoying this kid's occasion hefts!


Halloween 2009
(My favorite costume so far. I love Betty Boop!)



Link
Halloween 2010
(I won best costume, wahahah!)





Halloween 2011
(Pinaka effortless, hehe)


Yes yes you can laugh! Kasi ako natatawa din eh! :))

Comments

Iamadie said…
Dressing up as Dora's not a hassle plus it's cute :) Agree, my childhood memory of Halloween is watching Magandang Gabi Bayan...nakakaloka lang ang mga features nila...and finally it'll be back on air
Mel said…
Hehe true! I was watching the news last night and I saw that they will have the halloween special on sunday! Saya no?! Happy halloween!!!
madmader said…
I Looooooove your costumes!!! Especially the wicked witch... I'm sure talbog mo si Snow White. You're so creative wabbitty. Have a happy halloween!!!
Mel said…
Thanks madamader! I love making costumes. Hindi ko kasi na experience nun kabataan ko eh. Hehe. Happy Halloween!!!
Ces said…
I love your Betty Boop costume! Galing ng make-up! :)
Unknown said…
I like the evil queen better. Very nice!
Mel said…
Thanks Ces and Kay! How about you guys? Who were you this Halloween?
Unknown said…
I love the Betty Boop costume. So cute! =)

Popular Posts