Mom's 58th Birthday at Sambokojin West Ave.




Its my mom's 58th birthday and I have decided to treat the whole family for a feast. My sister suggested that we celebrate at Sambokojin West Ave.

Its all about mom and I know how much she will enjoy the food in Sambokojin. It will be the first time for the entire family to dine there but second for me. Mom loves maki's and desserts and I guess it will be best to take her to a buffet restaurant so she can enjoy the variation.

The place can occupy perhaps more than a hundred people. The place get crowded during lunch and dinner time so its better for you to place a reservation. Ill give the contact details later on this post.

Now here's a tour of the place.



The raw meat section (Unfortunately, this is the only chiller I took a photo of.
There are 2 more chillers for the raw meats)




The Maki and Sushi stations! :)






You can find cooked dishes in this area. They have a variety of Korean and Japanese dishes available.





Tempura, Tonkatsu, and different kinds of fried dishes. One of my favorite stations. :)




The dessert station - they have ice cream, different kinds of cakes, pastries, candies, fruits, etc.


Me, my sis and my niece first enjoyed the tempuras while mom and dad indulged on the makis and sushis.


I guess this was my what, 3rd plate of tempura? :))




Not a sushi fan but I love makis!


Now let the grilling begin!






Yaaaaahhoooooo!!!! Yummeh!




Bring it on with some special dipping sauces.


One dish I love is the Kamameshi rice. Unfortunately, I was not able to take a pic. But here's my very pregnant sister posing as she serves the rice.



While we were all busy grilling, the courteous staff gave an energetic birthday song for my one and only dear mother.



The birthday girl, papa, my niece and nephew together with the guys from Sambokojin.


Now the sweet ending!



My nephew Antoine with a bunch of brownies and fruits.


The experience is totally awesome. You cant go wrong with the food for Php 650 per person. What I love about Sambokojin the most is their service. The staff is very attentive to all the needs of their customers. Never will you ask for your plates to be replaced, or your water glasses to be replenished. The staff will do it before you even ask for them to attend to your needs. They would also offer to bring the food to your table for your convenience, like a plate of tempura or a bowl of Kamameshi rice. Great!

I will definitely be back to Sambokojin sometime soon. Actually now na. Haha I wanna go back now na!



With the loves of my life, the gorgeous birthday girl Mama

and my very handsome Papa. Hehe!

Sambokojin (West Avenue)
Php 650 (adults), Php300 (children below 4 ft)
Address : 15 West Avenue, Quezon City
Tel. No. : (632) 372-8846 / (632) 921-2873
Operating Hrs. Mon-Fri 11:30am – 2pm / 6pm – 10pm
Sat –Sun 11am – 2pm / 5:30pm – 10pm

Comments

michymichymoo said…
They already increased their prices??? :)

I love Sambokojin! I can't count na how many times I visited. haha.

http://www.dekaphobe.com/
Unknown said…
Congrats kay Myra! When is she due? =)
Mel said…
Hey Tin, Ill tell her about your message. She due 1st week of October. :D

Popular Posts