Kangaroo Jack Merienda Buffet (SM Manila)



Since I moved out of our home, I would always make it a point to spend my weekends with my niece and nephew. Well more with my niece for she does fancy the things I love doing as well. i.e. book bargain hunting and eating out.

Last Sunday, me and my niece decided to roam around the nearest mall in our area to once again buy books. It was to our delight that we saw a seemingly great offer by Kangaroo Jack which is their Merienda Buffet for Php 199.

After ransacking Booksale, me and Gab decided to ransack the buffet tables as well.

They offer very limited choices in their buffet, mostly carbs like pasta, pizza, even rice. They have macaroni salad, mushroom soup. nachos, hawaian pizza (which was the worst I have tasted), 3 sauces for their pasta (Bolognese, Alfredo and Pesto) Plain rice, Java rice, Fried chicken and for dessert, Turon with chocolate sauce. Iced tea is also refillable.



Salads



Nachos


Soup

Pasta


Chicken and Rice




Pizza



My 1st Plate. I think I had the 2 more, all loaded with just Fried Chicken and Pesto Pasta.

Fried Chicken


Turon with Chocolate Sauce for dessert

Gab enjoyed the fried chicken very much. I think she chowed down about 5 pcs. I didnt like any of the food that was served for the merienda buffet aside from the turon with chocolate sauce which I totally enjoyed.

Is Kangaroo Jack Merienda Buffet sulit? Well if youre into just filling your tummy up then yes. But if youre after good quality merienda then I must say you'll just be disappointed.

Kangaroo Jack
Ground level
SM City Manila

Comments

michymichymoo said…
I haven't tried Kangaroo Jack, even for lunch. Hope to try this soon! :)

http://www.dekaphobe.com/
Unknown said…
I wanna try it. :)

http://lafangadventures.blogspot.com

Popular Posts