My 5 Favorite Food Places at Eastwood City




Having been working at Eastwood for almost 6 years, I have come to love these places. I just wanna share my list of good places to get good food, cold beers, or simply just chill.

Here's my list. Just click the name of the resto for the full review of each!



I love Korean food and Kogi Bulgogi gives fast and friendly service. Great for a speedy lunch out.


Kimbap



Dulsot Bibimbap


I totally adore their Spinach and Artichoke dip. Love the ambiance of the place especially during dinner time.





Artichoke and Spinach Dip

Their Pizza Bianca and their Parmigiana pasta are to die for. Their service is great too! A date place certainly.



Pizza Bianca



Parmigiana Pasta


Food is great! That's all I can say about this place. I love their all day breakfast, curry rice offerings and their Asian fusion pastas.


Western Breakfast Bratwurst



Japanese Seafood Soup Spaghetti

Alright drumroll please?!!! And my top place in Eastwood would be....

The best place to hang out for a cold bucket of San Miguel Pale Pilsen with their Panizza. My favorite spot would always be the al fresco tables. So quiet, so relaxing. Their staff is the best too. Very attentive. So if im not at home or not in the office anymore, then sure, I am here. Hehehe.



Shrimp and Pomelo Salad




All Meat BBQ Panniza

I just love Eastwood City. Such a foodie paradise in here. :)

Comments

Chyng said…
im a fan of uncle cheffy too! love ko yung tiuy noodles. =)
michymichymoo said…
I've only been to Cyma, which I loved! :) Whenever I'm at Eastwood, I'm always at Sambokojin.haha! Have you tried Chuck's Deli? You'll love it too!

http://www.dekaphobe.com
Mel said…
Hi Chyng! I glad you love Uncle Cheffy as much as I do.

Hey michy! I havent been to Chuck's Deli but im definitely going to try it sometime soon. I was eyeing it for the longest time. Miss you michy! See you soon!
Olivr said…
wow. thia post just made me salivate.
Mel said…
Hehe. Thanks Olivr. Go to one of the places I recommend and get some food!

Popular Posts