My Pho Hoa Favorites

Last week, over lunch at Pho Hoa, Ive realized that I am a month away from visiting Ho Chi Minh! Yey! I have never been this excited. I dont know why, but theres something about Vietnam that I am so willing and so excited about.

One of the things that I love about Vietnamese cuisine is its clean finish. Never did I feel like the food it too greasy and too oily since the ingredients they uses balances out everything and will still tend to lead the taste buds to fully enjoy the flavors.

There are a lot of Vietnamese restaurants here in Manila and one of my favorite is Pho Hoa. Now let me share my regular orders whenever I am dining at this place.



Bún Thịt Nướng Chả Giò - Grilled Pork and Fried Roll served with thin vermicelli noodles and vegetable.


String Beans with Ground Pork and Shrimps



Phở Chín, Nạm, Gầu, Gân, Sách - Noodle soup with brisket, flank, tendon, tripe,
and fatty flank



What I love about these three dishes is that they are filling and they make me feel very healthy. Hehe. The Vermicelli bowl is refreshing. Its like a noodle salad. I love the crunchy spring rolls that goes with it. The String Beans with Ground Pork has its contrast of being a little oily and fresh because the string beans is crunchy and sweet. And last but not the least is the Pho noodles with delicious pieces of good meats that is tender, juicy and flavorful. A feast for the taste buds indeed.

Thats it. Maybe thats what leads me to Vietnam. Its great cuisine that is healthy and flavorful. Hmmm, im sure my next Vietnamese food entry is of those I have sampled in HCMC. Yehey! :)


Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House
Eastwood City Cyberpark, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 421-2046

Comments

michymichymoo said…
Woah, haven't tried Vietnamese yet. :|
Love pho hoa's caramelized chicken drumettes! :) Try it out next time! :)

Popular Posts