Baffledchichi's Best of 2011 (Travel)

Despite my hectic 2011 schedule, I was still very blessed with an opportunity to explore places that I have been wanting to visit both here and abroad.

Singapore

I love Singapore! Went there with two of my friends and the experience is simply exhilarating. Its home away from home because the place is unfamiliar but most of the people are familiar since a lot of Filipinos are around. Ive enjoyed roaming around the city and most of all I enjoyed my visit to Universal Studios Singapore, Lau Pa Sat and Clark Quay.

My Universal Studios Singapore shot. :)


With Antonio Banderas errr, Puss in Boots pala! :)




One of my favorite rides in USS


Chinatown


Clark Quay

SG Flyer

Merlion, here we come!

Lau Pa Sat


Malaysia


Having visited the Petronas Towers was one of the highlights of my trip to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I cannot believe my eyes the moment I saw the structure. A famous world landmark that I just see in photos before is really right in front of me! I also did enjoy immersing myself on Malaysia's culture and traditions when I visited Batu Caves and meeting the Duruka family whose very welcoming and sweet, letting us experience their culture and their way of life.

Petronas Towers at long last!


Batu Caves




The Duruka Family. Thank you very much. :)


The train rides were awesome! Thanks ladies for joining me on this trip. :)
Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte

I have always wanted to visit this part of our country and being able to visit one of my dream destination is really something that made me happy. I love Saud beach and its pristine white sands. I love the Ilocos empanada, I love Bangui windmills, I love the lighthouse, I just love everything!

At Saud Beach


Pristine white sands of Saud Beach




Gorgeous Bangui Windmills

Ilocos Empanada! Yum!


Vigan, Ilocos Sur

This place is enchanting! Timewarped to the old days. I love how locals are very accommodating and welcoming to all the visitors.






Well, 2011 was a great travel year but im more excited this 2012 since I'll be visiting more places! Live life and travel!

Comments

Sumi Go said…
Love the photos! I miss Singapore. I hope to pay it a visit some time this year and to go to Malaysia na rin.. :) Happy 2012! Cheers to more blessings and opportunities this year.. ^^
yannie said…
hope we would also be able to travel together! :D
michymichymoo said…
Nice photos ate wabbit! :)
Con-Con San said…
here's to more travel adventures in 2012. happy new year!
Mel said…
Hey guys thanks for continuously reading my blog. More travels for 2012! Cheers!
Thirdy Lopez said…
happy new year!

i love sg and malaysia! babalik ba ulet?
Ces said…
Would love to go to Singapore din! Hope you have a great 2012 and more travels for this year! :)
Mel said…
Thirdy - I also do love SG and Malaysia. Im planning to go back but not anytime soon. Maybe in 2 years? Hehehe.

Ces - Go visit SG with your hubby Ces! And I hope we will have a great 2012!
Lynne said…
Been wanting to go back to Singapore to go to Universal Studios. Maybe after all the expenses of this year. Haha. I can't believe I've never been to Pagudpud! Although I agree that the empanada is just awesome. Especially when you eat it freshly cooked. :)

2012 is gonna be awesome! And making travel a part of it makes it even better already.

Popular Posts