Cyma Greek Taverna, Opa!- licious Greek Cuisine

Im not that much familiar with Greek cuisine but I definitely enjoyed it since it is similar to Persian cuisine which I really love. I think one good place I can recommend is Cyma.

My friend and I went to Cyma in Eastwood last Friday night and I'll tell you, the place gets a little crowded so reservations are actually ideal if you want to have a good spot.

For our dinner, we decided to get Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Cyma Watermelon and Lamb salad, Baby Back Ribs.


Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Delicious dip made of artichokes, spinach and feta cheese served with freshly baked pita bread and sliced bread.



Cyma Watermelon and Lamb Salad - sweet delicious juicy watermelon cubes and lettuce topped with grilled slices of lamb and feta cheese.



Baby Back Ribs - slab of baby back ribs served with a sweet sauce and sliced potatoes


I totally enjoyed the Spinach and Artichoke fondue. I love how the flavors are balanced. The feta cheese gives that tangy salty kick to the bland but creamy consistency of the spinach and artichokes. The Cyma Watermelon and Lamb salad is also a must try. Im not really a fan of lamb because I still find it "malansa" till now but this time it goes well with the salad. The juicy watermelon cubes and the crisp lettuce is certainly very refreshing to the palate. On the other hand I wasnt that impressed with their Baby Back Ribs. I thought it was rather dry and the basting is too sweet. Maybe im more into the spicy and tangy sauce that most baby back ribs has.

Overall my dining experience in Cyma is superb. I love it when the staff shouted "OPA!" whenever they serve something flaming to the customers. The atmosphere is certainly friendly and warm and the food is something a gustatory adventurer must try.


Cyma
2/Lvl. Eastwood Mall Veranda, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 709-1955

Comments

michymichymoo said…
Hi ate wabbit! Went to the same resto too the last time! :D

Here's my blogpost:
http://dekaphobe.blogspot.com/2011/11/cyma-greek-taverna.html

See you soon! :D
Mel said…
Yep sweets i read your post! Sarap ng Greek food no? :)
michymichymoo said…
Yepyep! Mediterranean is my favorite! :D
Sumi Go said…
I've been to Cyma just recently too! :) Last week Friday to be exact.. haha.. Here's my review: http://www.thepurpledoll.net/2012/01/cyma-our-first-greek-encounter.html
eYbiAtch said…
Oh, that's the flaming mangoes! OPA! We loved the sizzling plate of cheese.. Gabby loves it. Forgot what they call it, though.

Popular Posts