Wong Chi Kei (Macau)



Visiting Macau has been one of the highlights of my year. I fell in love with the charm of this beautiful place, the architecture, and of course the food. In retrospect, the reason why I enjoyed my visit to Macau, of course, aside from the fact that I badly wanted to visit The Venetian hotel, is the food! Portuguese Egg Tarts, meat jerkies, phoenix rolls and a whole lot more! 

But my main event would be my visit to Wong Chi Kei in Senado Square. It was past lunch time when I arrived and the place is still packed with hungry customers, waiting to be served. I was excited to try the famous fried Shrimp Wantan and their Shrimp Roe noodles which I have ordered the moment I got a seat on the second floor. 


Shrimp Roe Noodles

Fried Shrimp Wanton

The Fried Shrimp Wanton is superb! Huge fried fluffy wanton wrappers with succulent shrimps inside. The Shrimp Roe Noodles is also fantastic with the most delectable steamed shrimp wanton I have ever tasted. The meal I have ordered is good for sharing and tables around me even wondered if I was dining alone, and yes I was! :P 

I have finished the meal in no time and I was wondering when will I be back to taste other dishes that they offer. When will I back in Macau? When will I have the Fried Shrimp Wanton again? 


Wong Chi Kei
17 Largo do Seal Senado, Macau
Contact Number:  +853 2833 1313

Comments

Popular Posts