Wandering the Streets of Hong Kong

It was months ago when I went to Hong Kong for my first ever solo trip and it was well worth it! I fell in love with the city and I've been wanting to go back since. I love the feel of the city, how vibrant the culture is and how beautiful the food scene is as well. 

I'd want to share with you some of the photos I took when I visited some of the must see places in Hong Kong. I wish I have stayed a little longer. But I know I still can go back any time very soon. And I will! 

The Peak

It was quite a challenge finding the Peak Tram station but once there, everything was a great experience. I had a chance to ride the iconic Peak Tram and took time to relax and enjoy the view at The Peak.












Avenue of the Stars

One of my best moments in Hong Kong was walking along the Avenue of Stars on that cold breezy night. I was able to witness the Light Show and it was indeed superb. Hong Kong skyline is one of the best I have seen in my life so far. :) 








Ngong Ping - Big Buddha- Lantau Island


Got to explore this beautiful part of Hong Kong and it was indeed a fantastic experience. I got to ride a cable car for the very first time and I was ecstatic! Such a great feeling. 














The Streets of Hong Kong

As I keep on saying in all my Hong Kong posts, I really fell in love with the place! One of my favorite city! 

I took this shot when I was about to give up looking for the Peak Tram. Haha! 


The Infamous Chungking Mansions

Times Square in Causeway Bay





Hong Kong, oh Hong Kong... I shall see you again, very soon! 

Comments

Popular Posts