Uncle Cheffy Brick Oven Global Cuisine (Eastwood Mall, QC)


I thought I did but I was surprised that I didn't. I was talking about writing something about Uncle Cheffy in Eastwood. A good friend of mine declared this place as our 4th? 5th? favorite place to hang out in Eastwood since their location is good and the al fresco dining area is huge. I have countlessly been there and I know I will keep on coming back.

They have super courteous staff that attends to their customers every needs. You need not to ask to have your water glasses replenished nor request for more table napkins to be provided. They are attentive and its something commendable about this establishment.

Now here are our favorites!


Grilled Prawns and Pomelo Salad (Php 295/495)

I love this salad! I can eat this everyday of my life. The roasted sesame vinaigrette is delectable and the combination of flavors and texture coming from the different ingredients makes this salad great.

Memphis Barbeque US Beef Rib Finger (Php595)

This succulent slab of ribs served with marble potatoes and garden salad is a complete meal itself. Its tender, its juicy and its great to eat with fingers. :)


Mushroom and Brown Rice Pilaf (Php 295)

Rich tasting rice pilaf that always always goes very well with the Memphis ribs. Its rich with flavors and juicy mushrooms.

All Meat Barbeque Panizza (Php 450)

Their famous Panizza which is served with tomato salsa, lettuce and alfalfa sprouts always makes me think pizza can be a guilt free food without worrying about the calories. Well the greens masks its high calorie content that's why. Hehe. This thin crust pizza is topped with loads of cheese and tasty bits of barbequed pork. Roll the pizza with the greens and you'll enjoy the added crunch.

When will be my next time at Uncle Cheffy Eastwood. Im guessing in a few days. Hehe.

Uncle Cheffy, Eastwood Mall
2/F Eastwood Mall Veranda, Eastwood City, Libis
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 383-7215

Comments

i♥pinkc00kies said…
the ribs looks yummy!!
Mel said…
Indeed it is! :D
michymichymoo said…
Haven't been to the Ortigas branch, Will try this soon! :)

http://www.dekaphobe.com/

Popular Posts