Highlands Coffee (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)




As soon as our plane landed in Ho Chi Minh, my friend, being too much of a coffee addict asked me to spot a Starbucks Coffee on our way to the hotel. Yours truly being a coffee addict as well immediately salivated for coffee. But I told her its better to try Vietnamese coffee instead. Besides, there's no Starbucks Coffee in HCMC. As far as I know ok? I haven't seen a single store.

A thing that I noticed is that I saw a couple of Highlands Coffee around town then I thought, maybe it was their own Starbucks.

After trying out our first Ca Phe Sua Da when the following day, we both know were hooked! I never tried their other coffee concoctions instead I stick with their traditional coffee particularly Ca Phe Sua Da (Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk on ice)



Higlands Coffee Menu

Highlands, particularly the one in Pham Ngu Lao fronting Allez Boo was our favorite branch, well since because its just a 3 minute walk from our hotel. I think we've bought coffee there about 5 times in a day. Haha. They have free wifi access and great music. (I heard them play Something About Us by Daft Punk, yeah!)

Because of too much addiction, me and my friend decided to bring home some to still enjoy that great tasting Vietnamese coffee.



Id go back again and again to get their coffee whenever im in Ho Chi Minh. :)

Higlands Coffee
187 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam
(also with branches all over HCMC)


Comments

michymichymoo said…
Suddenly had an idea of buying coffee beans whenever I visit some country. :)

Nice di ba?

http://www.dekaphobe.com/
Mel said…
Yeah thats right mitch! Good idea. Same as what I do with beers when I visit some places. Hehe.
Unknown said…
This is a really nice post with good pictures. Thanks.

I also like this new coffee in Vietnam: Revive Coffee
Mel said…
Hi David - Ill definitely try more coffee when I get back to Vietnam. :)

Popular Posts