Midnight Mercato @ The Fort - Munchies for Midnight Snackers



Im not much of a midnight snacker. Its somehow a "taboo" for my diet regime (though I really dont have one, hehe) But there will be times when you would want to feast into a hardcore midnight snack after a nightout or a late overtime work in the office.

Midnight Mercato has been around for quite some time and I have personally been there a lot of times. Let me share some photos of what to get, what to see, and what to expect in this place as the clock strikes midnight.



















So midnight snackers, attack!!!

Midnight Mercato
34th street and 8th avenue (across MC Home Depot)
Bonifacio Global City
http://www.midnightmercato.com/
Operating Hours:
Friday and Saturday from 10:00pm to 3:00am

Comments

Sumi Go said…
How I wish I live near Taguig.. I've been wanting to visit Midnight Mercato or Mercato Centrale. Hope I'll be able to before Christmas.. :)
michymichymoo said…
Same with Sumi, hindi pa ko nakapunta sa Mercato. :(
Mel said…
Sumi and michy - lets go!!!! :D
Unknown said…
the wide array of foods is just overwelming ...
Unknown said…
Hay! Pangarap pa rin ang makarating sa Mercato Centrale. Sigh...

Popular Posts