Bagnet or Bacon?! Manila Q's Bagwang

I love Bagnet. I love Bacon too. Now how am I going to resist Bagwang?

Earlier this morning, me and mom who woke up early decided to have breakfast at Mercato Centrale in BGC. On our way there, mom was telling me how she is craving for a good bagnet and would eat anything close to it even a simple lechon kawali. I told her Mercato is a good place to really find what she was craving for early in the morning.

As soon as we arrive, mom eyed on Manila Q's Bagwang. I have heard about this from a friend of mine but totally forgot about it until that moment As soon as I saw these golden brown pieces of thinly sliced pork jowl, I know I should have it.

Manila Q's Bagwang

Bagwang is served with dried fish fried rice and fried egg (PHP 170)
I was totally swooned! So as my mom. We both love the fact that its crunchy and tasty like bagnet but not as salty as a bacon. Its not sliced as thick as a bagnet but not as thin as a bacon. I would have to say that its a totally great breakfast.

ManilaQ
Veteran's Village
Quezon City
+63 2 87878

or visit them
Mercato Centrale
Bonifacio Global City
8th and 34th Streets
(beside MC Home Depot)
Opens every Saturday and Sunday
7am-2pm


Comments

i♥pinkc00kies said…
agree! ang sarap :)
Mel said…
Masarap talaga! Hala im drooling for this again! :)
Con-Con San said…
will need to try this at the qc store. thanks for the info!
Mel said…
Thanks for dropping by my blog again sir. This is definitely a must try. :) Hope our beer session will materialize soon. :)
Con-Con San said…
will ask jim of gbex when he gets back. cheers :)
ManilaQ said…
We're glad you enjoyed the Bagwang! :-) hope to see you and your mom again at Mercato, Soderno @ Alabang, Mezza Norte @ UP Technohub and our dine in restaurant at One Archer's Place in Taft.:-)
Mel said…
Glad you also have one at UP Technohub. I do love your bagwang seriously. Hehehe. Thanks!

Popular Posts