CRUISE my heart... :D


Need help fellas. I was browsing the ever reliable internet (haha) for my next travel destination since I am bored thinking about what exciting thing to do next. Then I saw Star Cruises raffle promo and I though, "Heck I know ive been wanting that Asian cruise for a long time" So I clicked and liked and fill out an entry and viola! Mission on hand. :)

The raffle would require me to have at least 180 Facebook likes and so I know that you, yes you *wink* can help me with get in the raffle!

Aaminin ko na, masayado lang kasi akong kuripot at kung maaring ayokong gumastos sa aking mga bakasyon. (wahahahah!) dahil dyan, akoy magbabaka sakaling maging lubusang masuwerte sa pamamagitan ng pagsali sa isang pa kontes na ganito. :D

Please click
Star Cruises , then click LIKE for my entry for it to qualify. Lapit na magpasko. :) Regalo mo na sakin yan please? Pwede mo din pong ipagkalat sa mga kaibigan mo. :D Love you! Hehe.

Comments

carl said…
click lang pala eh :D
Mel said…
I love you carlene! :)) muah!

Popular Posts