Canon Power Shot SX30 IS

I am tired of using the Sony DSC S-730 and I think that it is time to purchase a new one. Problem is, my inconsiderably lack of knowledge in gadgets and lack of time in researching about these (or lets just simply say my indolence in doing so) makes my decisions in purchasing stuff like these poor. My brother in law is using a Canon Powershot camera, which I cannot remember what Powershot exactly and I think that the photos are not that bad. Thus, I think that this one is a good choice.








The camera cost about Php 26,000 - 27,000

Specs:

14.1 Megapixels

35x Optical Zoom

Full HD Movie Recording

Zoom Framing Assist

Digic 4 Image Processor



Anu kaya? Maganda kaya to?


Comments

michymichymoo said…
My pink digicam is a Powershot and 14.1 MP too. I think it's a good choice. :)
Mel said…
Wow! Thanks michy! Ill look for other choices too kasi I kinda want the compact/handy digicam. This one is a little bulky, eh knowing me, sobrang gaslaw ko so hindi yata bagay. :))
michymichymoo said…
Maybe a Canon IXUS will work better for you. Ayoko din ng bulky eh. Eh dala-dala ko pa naman yung cam ko lagi. hehe. :)
Pilar said…
Hi Mel! If you don't like lugging a bulky SLR with you, I highly suggest you get a Panasonic Lumix digicam. Particularly the Z series. If you have extra cash, get the LX series. I swear! You will enjoy using the Lumix! So easy to operate pa! Check out my Lumix Love album on Facebook. It's amateur photography but it will at least give you an idea on how the Lumix performs. Plus their digicams (at least the series I've mentioned) are priced between 9K-17K...significantly cheaper than your original choice.

Hope this helps! -Wanie S.L.
Mel said…
Hey Wanie! Thanks for your suggestion. I have actually purchased a camera already. Its a Canon PW SX110 IS. So far I am happy with it. Id love to check your Lumix photos and get more ideas in photography. Medyo mahina pa din kasi ako sa right way of taking photos eh. :) Thanks!

Popular Posts