The April 2015 Horoscope

11:45 in the evening and I am on my way home from my friend's send off party. I was looking out the window of the cab I was riding, while Taylor Swift's Blank Space is playing in the background. I then realized, what did just happened? Then I peeked out and looked up, and the stars shone at me when I realized I can tell what they are speaking of even without reading my horoscope for this month. 

ARIES - This month, you will get your heart broken, but you will realize the abundance of friends you have. Depression is lurking but your dear friends will save you from all the misery caused by another heartache and disappointment. Things might seem lamented, but angels will spare you from that misery. 

Yes, yes! Thank You God for sending me my friends. I was cognizant on how well my friends played their part in making my lamented heartbreak easy to get over with. Most of them would say that I have the smartest brain but the stupidest heart. I do agree, and I know that God placed these people at the right place, and at the right time,  to make me carry the heavy load with ease. I mean some of these people, I haven't seen for years! Some of them surprised me, coming home to Manila from the US, and surprisingly came and show themselves out of the blue! Talk about perfect timing. :) 

April 3, 2015 - At the Beach with the Childhood Borongan Friends

My Borongan cousins and friends whom I haven't seen for about a year were very welcoming and fun when I went home to mom's hometown during holy week this year. I had the sunniest days of my 2015 so far! I never felt so loved and important! 


April 3, 2015 - The Runway Jumpshot 

April 4, 2015 - The Roadtrip

April 4, 2015 - Moonbathing

April 5, 2015 - The Easter Party

April 7, 2015 - The Send Off Dinner

And while I try to fix what this stupid heart of mine did once again. Another set of surprise came along the way. My bestest friends from my previous work showed up with a great surprise! My friend Tara came home from the US!
 

April 17, 2015 - The Surprise Kidnap Dinner / Planning

April 18, 2015 - Sunset with the Kidnappers

April 18, 2015 - Dinner with the Kidnappers and the Youngsters

April 19, 2015 - The "I wanna grow old with you" Type of Friendship

These friends knew my past and the deepest desires of my heart. They knew the challenges and the difficulties I have faced, and they certainly know what I deserve. They lovingly assured me that things will go according to God's plan and that I should be patient and humble. I thank them for guiding me with my decisions in life. I thank them for the affirmation that I am loved and that I am important, and that I am worthy.

Lastly, my work best friends whom I constantly bother whenever I need the urge to spill the beans and rant. Sorry for all the drama, and thank you for always being there for me when I need someone to talk to. 


March 30, 2015 - The Prettiest Souls in the World

To my Borongan childhood friends, my former YBM besties, and to my present work best friends, THANK YOU SO MUCH for making me sane. I love you all to bits, and I thank God for having you in my life. Stay with me, for I need you all badly. Take care of my heart for it has been shattered into pieces for so many times. I am a broken soul, an annoying bitch at times, a moody beast, a stubborn one, an insecure, mad woman, and yet you all still accept me for who I am. Thank you. Damo nga salamat. Hinihigugma ko kamo nga tanan. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts