Sugar Momma's Candy Buffet

I am so ecstatic to start up a new business this year! In addition to our expanding events business, me and my lovely sister decided to add the newest sweet addition to our party line of offerings. Here it is, SUGAR MOMMA'S Candy Buffet!

Heyyyy, sexy layyydehhh!!!

I made a dry run for my niece's birthday and my nephew's baptism last week by preparing a custom made candy buffet for the celebration. Every candy buffet would definitely be designed for the occasion and will be tailored fit to the celebrant's personality and preferences. 





The entire candy buffet spread for my babies. :)

Our Candy Buffet Menu for that day

Included in the candy buffet is this delectable donut tower that stood as my niece's birthday cake.





Here are the other goodies from the candy buffet.

Brownies


Gummy worms, rainbow stripes, candy covered chocos, choco blocks, chocolate wafer sticks, marshmallowssss!!!!
Donut Pops

So if you want to make your sweet gatherings be sweeter, why not add a candy buffet for your guests to enjoy? 

We do offer various packages to fit your budget. We offer our candy buffet for birthday parties (kids and adults) , weddings and other events and gatherings. 


Sugar Momma by Events by M
Visit our Facebook page HERE
Email : eventsbym@ymail.com

Comments

Luanne Dulay said…
Congrats my friend! Can we hire you for Pat's 7th birthday next year? Isn't it nice that you were there on her 1st and she'll turn 7 already? Send me quotations. =) Love you!
zerry ht said…
I just loved this party. Candy Buffets and Bars aren't a new concept for events but you have used them in an awesome manner. People love to add Candy Bars to their parties. You’ll be amazed to know that a similar candy and chocolate event was organized at one of venues in Los Angeles last month and it was equally great!

Popular Posts