Extremely Bonded at Xtremely Xpresso (SBMA, Subic Olongapo)


Weddings for me and my college buddies would be the only non excusable occasions for us to see each other. I know that I personally have cancelled a lot of dinners and coffee and movie dates with these, but I cannot simply pass on weddings. Another college best friend of mine got married last weekend and it was an opportunity for me to get together with these crazy bunch of course this time plus their partners.

My good friend Diana her husband Mamert had a great ceremony at San Roque Chapel and Subic Bay Yatch Club in SBMA. Me, Em and her husband Clark, Kay and her boyfriend Jade went there to celebrate the momentous affair. We also did quite a lot of bonding the entire trip. 

On the way back to Manila, we decided to stop over for brunch. They have asked me, since they thought I should be responsible for knowing all the best places to dine and I was having a hard time choosing between Meat Plus or Xtremely Xpresso. I was craving for some pizza that time and so Xtremely Xpresson won! 





We opt to stay at their Al Fresco dining area for most of us smokes. It was a breezy day so staying outdoors did not really become a big problem to us. 

The server attentively entertained us as soon as we chose a table. She handed us the menu / activity sheets and gathered our orders as soon as we decide what to get. 

Cryptogram anyone? 

While my dear friends are doing that, I went around to take some shots. 




The service was quite fast actually. I just read that they ask the customers around 30-45 minutes to prepare entree dishes after order but the food came in our table only after 10 minutes. 

Here's what we ordered: 

I started my order by having a mug of hot cafe mocha which nowadays became a regular order for me in any coffee shops I visit. 

XX Mocha  (Php 80) By the way, I love their mug!


I Heart Coffee

Nothing extraordinary about it but I would have to say that it is of very good quality for its price. The mug is quite big too. 

One of my friends opted to try the best seller amongst their Xtreme Frappes and ordered Eskimocha.

Eskimocha - Grande (Php 100)

My friend Kay wanted some pancakes and so we ordered one. We were quite surprised on how big the serving was. 

Pancakes (Php 80) with Fresh Mangoes (Plus Php 30)

We love the pancakes! Fluffy and buttery and milky and sweet. Most of all the size is big.We actually weren't able to finish one serving. 

Next is another favorite of mine. Fish and Chips.

Fish and Chips (Php 160)
Nope, did not like their Fish and Chips. It would perhaps be the worst Fish and Chips I've ever ordered. The fish fillets were cut in tiny pieces that I wasn't able to really enjoy the fish meat for the breading overpowered the taste. 

The boys wont let a meal pass without some rice so they ordered Baby Back Ribs off the menu. 

Baby Back Ribs (Php 190)
The meat is very tender and falls off the bones. However, I find the bbq sauce a little to sweet. I would prefer its rather tangy. But hey, for Php 190, I could say that this baby back ribs is a steal. 

Finally I wont let our trip to Xtremely Xpresso without ordering their gigantic pizza. I have been hearing a lot of rants about this and It's a definite must try. 

We ordered their Big Ben Pizza which was defined in their menu as The best and An absolutely awesome pizza. Their Big Ben Pizza is available in two sizes Regular which costs 579 and their Xtreme that costs 749. Of course we have to order the biggest one. :)

Big Ben Pizza - Xtreme (Php 749)
It was not that impressive but again it is quite good for its size and its price. You have to eat the pizza fresh from the oven, or else it wouldn't be as tasty. 

My gorgeous friends  about to gorge on some pizza!
The place is spacious and clean, the service is good , the price is affordable and quite good. The thing that I liked about Xtremely Xpresso is that they provide quality food in a very affordable price. 

Sure it was tummy filled ending to our Subic trip. I guess there's a big probability that Ill be back in Xtremely Xpresso. Maybe try their other dishes next time. 

Xtremely Xpresso Menu

Xtremely Xpresso

1 Dewey Ave
Olongapo City
(047) 252 3681

Parking: Yes
Wifi: None
Smoking Area: Yes

Comments

i♥pinkc00kies said…
Love the mug too :D the pancakes look so delish!
Mel said…
I should have asked if they're selling some mugs. Its really witty. :)
michymichymoo said…
We always go to Subic but we haven't visit this place. Got to give this a visit soon! :)


http://www.dekaphobe.com/
Mel said…
I heard a lot kasi about this place kaya I suggested na puntahan namin. Food is so-so nga lang.

Popular Posts