Bonding at Betty's Sansrival (Quezon City)



I was so much looking forward on being hiatus in the corporate world and have been anticipating worry-less weekedays, having lazy lunchouts, afternoon tea plus book reading, sunset runs, early morning swim.... *what a beautiful life* Hehehehe.

Last Wednesday, on my very first free day, my sister asked me out for lunch to sample, as how my she say it, the best Sansrival in the metro. She told me that they also serve good and affordable gourmet food. I was curious and at the same time very free and so we went to QC by the late morning of that day.







We arrived at lunch time and I was suprised to see the place almost packed. Apparently the place is a popular lunch time destination for schools and offices nearby.

I was a little turned off by the way some of the staff welcomed us. Maybe they are undermanned and were multi tasking but I dont think that it is proper for some male servers to play deaf and pretend not to hear our requests.

They offer lunch time specials everyday, serving up perhaps some specialties they offer on their catering business.



Fish Fillet (Php 108) with soup and iced tea

My brother in law joined us and chose the Fish Fillet Rice meal, however, me and Ate were really looking forward in sampling the pizza and the pasta that they are offering and so even if the servers told us that it will take them 20 minutes to prepare the orders (since they serve up the lunch specials that time), we still gave it a go.

Here's what we ordered.

Buffalo Wings (Php 138)

My sister liked the buffalo wings very much. I liked it too but not as much as I liked the other buffalo wings that I have tasted. Their version is a little on the sweet side and I want my buffalo wings tangy and spicy.


Cheese and Garlic Pizza (Php 58)
 Their garlic and cheese pizza in incredibly cheap for the quality. The cheese they used though is a mixture of a teeny weenie amount of mozarella and tons of the normal dairy cheese we can buy in groceries. But hey, its hefty so its a steal for its price.

Shrimp Pesto Pasta (Php 98) - served with garlic bread and iced tea
I enjoyed the Shrimp Pesto Pasta but I think its a little too creamy and the pasta is a litte overcooked for it is soggy. The cream also overpowered the flavor of the pesto, but overall its a quite ok dish.


Of course, we ended our meal with their famous Sansrival.

Sansrival (Php 45)
Their sansrival is heavenly! Nuff said! :) You guys can buy it by box or by slice. (forgot the price for the box though)

They also sell different sweets that you can bring home.





Bought a box of Brownies to bring home to my niece and nephew.



I would certainly be back to Betty's soon. Its near my Manila home and the food is incredibly affordable and good. :)

Betty's Sans-rival
101 M. Cuenco st,
Quezon City
(behind Sto. Domingo Church).
(632) 712-1752 / 33,
 414-0838, 732-3729
Fax No: (632) 712-1733
Smoking : none
Parking: yes
WIFI: none

Comments

michymichymoo said…
I want to try the brownies and sans rival! :)


http://www.dekaphobe.com/
manong calbo said…
Natatakan ako! XD

Now seeing the pics ay talagang 2nd sa priority muna ang Kanto. XD
Mel said…
You guys have to really sample the sansrival! Go na!
Unknown said…
Nakakatakam. *sweet tooth poring* =))

http://lafangadventures.blogspot.com
Carla said…
I want to try the cheese garlic pizza. May I know the size of the pizza?

Popular Posts