All day breakfast at Rufo's Famous Tapa (Eastwood)


 A breakfast staple for every Filipinos, Tapsilog made its mark on the Filipino food culture. Many tapa versions have been made available in various restaurants and one of which that became famous is Rufo's.
Rufo's Famous Tapa serves all time Filipino breakfast favorites but specifically became known for their saucy tapa.
Me and my co workers love to grab a quick dinner and a few bottles of beer after work at their branch in Eastwood. Here are some of our favorite orders.

Rufo's Famous Tapa (Php 108)

I am not much of a fan of their tapa. I would still opt for the dried, sweet and salty tapa that my mom used to prepare for us in breakfast, but hey its good!


Crispy Danggit (Php 89)


Porkchops (Php119)

Sizzling Crispy Chicken (Php 85)


Aside from the rice meals, they also offer other food items for snacks or for pulutan.

Spaghetti Bola Bola (Php 59)

Chicharon (Php 54)

Late night cravings wont be a problem since Rufo's in Eastwood is open 24/7. Perfect too if I'm craving for some cold beers at the wee hours of the morning. :D
Check out their menu.




Rufo's Famous Tapa (Eastwood)
Eastwood CityWalk 1
Bagumbayan Quezon City
921-7526
998-3843
Smoking Area - Yes
WIFI- None
Pakring - Lots of spaces around Eastwood

Comments

i♥pinkc00kies said…
wow the saucy tapa looks good. i often have my tapa dry so this is something new to me :)
michymichymoo said…
It's been a while since I last visited Rufo's. I'd love to visit soon! :)


http://www.dekaphobe.com/
Mel said…
The saucy tapa isnt freally what i prefer. I still want the dry tapa. But you guys still should pay a visit. You might also like to try their other rice meals.

Popular Posts