Bibimbap Feast at Kogi Bulgogi


I suddenly craved for Bibimbap last Friday. I have been obsessing gochuchang lately and one of the dishes that taste best with it is Bibimbap. There were actually some good Korean restos around Eastwood but me and my friend Ina opted to go to Kogi Bulgogi instead. 

I do like Kogi Bulgogi. Service is OK, food is OK too and the location is good. I have dined in there many times and me and buds still come back. 

***Bibimbap literally means "mixed meal" or "mixed rice". Bibimbap is served as a bowl of rice with sautéed and seasoned vegetables, raw or fried egg and sliced meat, usually beef and gochujang (chili pepper paste). The ingredients are stirred together thoroughly just before eating.

Anyway, food pics now!

Banchan

Fried Mandu (Forgot the price but perhaps around PHP 120-130)

Dulsot Bibimpab (around 160 PHP)
Salmon Bibimbap (around 180 PHP)










I do love both the Bibimpab. Even asked for second helpings of gochuchang and banchan to compliment the dish. I was even thinking of buying my own clay pot so that I can prepare my own bibimbap at home. I would totally suggest bibimbap to those who havent tried eating Korean food. Be easy though with the chili paste. :)

Kogi Bulgogi
2nd Level, New Eastwood Mall
E. Rodriguez Ave. (C-5),
Bagumbayan Quezon City
Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone: (63 2) 470-6884 to 85

Comments

Sumi Go said…
I've been seeing Kogi Bulgogi but haven't tried it yet! I really need to go on a Korean food trip soon! :D Would love to try Bibimbap for the first time.
I normally don't eat much rice but bibimbap is an exception :) a must-order korean food :)
Mel said…
Thanks ladies for dropping by. Im sure most Filipinos would really like bibimbap since we are rice eaters as well. :) Ako, even if im on a diet, I'd still eat bibimbap anytime. Hehehe.
Jeo said…
I was in Lucky Chinatown Mall in Binondo awhile ago, meron Kogi Bulgogi dun, told my sister try namin dun, kaso sabi niya mukhang expensive. We ended up tuloy sa Bonchon. Bibimbap looks delish pa man din

Popular Posts