Whats up?

I need to actually push myself in writing about these topics so I have to post it in here and ask a little help in making me do these posts. :)

Ive been very lazy lately, errr no, ive been very busy lately and so I rarely have time to post here but lemme write down whats in store for the next few days.

1. Holler back at yah Singapura!
2. Is Malaysia truly Asia?
3. Beer-ness Fridays (feat Coors and Coors light and Manila Beer)
4. My beloved Samar Island.
5. Food blogs ( SG food trip, KL food trip, Korean Restos in the metro, Mama Chit's Marikina)
6. 10 things im loving now (for the month of August)
7. The quest for my new tattoo design.

Pretty tough list for me to finish in a week but hey im trying my best! :)

Comments

michymichymoo said…
I'll be waiting for your posts. haha! :)
Mel said…
Posted some new ones na! Hehehe.

Popular Posts