Yoghurt House (Sagada)



I asked my friends for suggestions on where to eat in Sagada and most of them mentioned Yoghurt house. I excitedly put it in my list and told my friend Bon to try their famous yoghurt. It was a chilly evening when we arrived and we both decided to stay in the terraza found on the second floor. 

We both ordered chicken dishes and a serving of their yoghurt. 

Sweet and Spicy Java Chicken with Rice (Php 200)

Baked Chicken with Potato Rosti and Vegetable Salad (Php 200)

Yoghurt with Banana, Granola, and Strawberry Preserves
Food was nothing special, but I will give a 4 star to their yoghurt. Service was as expected relaxed. It took them about 15 minutes to serve the orders. I cannot say that I was disappointed since I really did not expect a lot from the place. 

Try mo lang din kumain. Malay mo naman magustuhan mo diba? 

Yoghurt House
Address: South Road, Sagada, 2619 Mountain Province
Phone:0908 112 8430
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/Yoghurt-House-200923003286241/


Comments

Popular Posts