Happy Break at El Union Coffee (San Juan, La Union)



I was out with one of the happiest bunch that fabulous weekend of surfing. After a long haul night drive, we were welcomed in San Juan with a fantastic cup, well, make that jar of coffee!

El Union Coffee Menu, well, part of it. :)
We ordered their Dirty White Coffee and it was delectable! Superb one to get if you're wanting to get that caffeine boost. You can have the Double Shot para mas swabe. :P

Dirty White Coffee - Double Shot (Cactus not included, haha!)
I regretted not ordering the double shot since I stick with their original formula. But both were good. I mean really good stuff. 

Bugelia and Adewbong Menek stories were brought up while we down the coffee with yosi. I asked myself could anything be better than that? Friends, stories, yosi, superb cup of coffee. Yeah! Must do it again. Yes, over and over again...

***Have to thank my friend Liane Ng for taking those fab photos. Thank you! Love yah! :)

El Union Coffee
Urbiztondo Beach, San Juan, La Union
09178635760
FB Page : El Union Coffee

Comments

michymichymoo said…
Awesome find, Ate Mel! :)
Mel said…
Indeed it is Michy love!

Popular Posts