Dilinger's 1903 Steak and Brew (Greenbelt 3, Makati)



I met up with a friend on a windy, stormy Monday night at Greenbelt 3. We were looking for a quiet place to grab a quick snack and some cold beers when I remembered Dilingers which a friend of mine mentioned one time when I was asking for a good place to hang out in Greenbelt.



Dilingers is at the 3rd level of Greenbelt 3, just right beside Red Box. The place is very much relaxing with its English pub set up. The moment I stepped in, I was sure that I will start to fancy this place.



I also heard that they have the best Buffalo wings in town. That, I have to taste for myself. I just had snacks in the office before meeting up with my friend and I was not really in the mood to eat that much. We really intend to get some beers (yes on a Monday night) and the buffalo wings. So here's what we ordered.











Buffalo Wings Solo (Php 165)



Clubhouse Sandwich (Php265)



The Buffalo Wings indeed is magnificent. I love the tangy spicy taste and the sour cream dip is divine. I won't say that it is the best buffalo wings in town but I would say it's of good quality compared to the other Buffalo wings being served in bars around. Their Clubhouse Sandwich is nothing but ordinary. It was rather bland and dry as well.



They serve imported and local beers and lots of cocktails. They even have a buy 1 take 1 promo that time. I was just in the mood to have the good old San Miguel Pale Pilsen (Php 65) to go with the wings and the sandwich.



They have very attentive staff which attends to every of our needs. The place gets packed as the night progress and the music gets louder too. I was in a happy place to think that it was just Monday but the mood of the place is actually Friday.



Yes, I'd definitely be back there soon for their Buffalo Wings and cold beers!

Comments

i♥pinkc00kies said…
yummy. same management of bugsy's bar i think :)
michymichymoo said…
I haven't been here but I've been to Bugsy's, which I love! :)

http://www.dekaphobe.com
Unknown said…
Is this the bar that replaced Grappas? I miss Grappa's kasi. Sorry unrelated comment. Hehehe! =)
Mel said…
Nope. Grappas is still there. :) I love Grappas too! :D
Mel said…
Michy - lets hang out there soon. Hehehe. Feast on their buffalo wings.

Popular Posts