This Crappy Thing called LOVE

I have never really thought about being with someone to share my lfe with. I am very much at ease with my life alone, as a single person. I can only think about myself and not worry about other people. For me, my life is just me, myself and I.

Being cheesy is not my thing either. I hate watching anything romantic. I hate reading novels that talks about love and how amazing it is. I hate to listen to songs of undying love and devotion. I think that its overrated. I think that its too mainstream, and Lord knows how I despise anything mainstream.

Then I met someone who I liked very much., and I do think that I like him very very much. He is all I think of. Am I inlove? Maybe not. Maybe yes.

I had experienced waking up seeing his face first thing. It felt so good seeing him before I close my eyes to sleep and seeing him as well first thing in the morning. He is all I ever wanted.

I badly wanted to tell him how much I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.That I would sacrifice everything and would endure anything just for us to be together. But how can I do that if its impossible?

Does he love me the way I love him? Did he felt the same hapiness as I did when we were together? Does he yearn for me if im not around?

Is he with me because he cannot live without me? Or is he with me because he is just having fun? Is he with me because he needs me? Is he with me because he just simply love me?

When will I know the answers? Do I look like a fool? I sure do.

Comments

Popular Posts