Kota Beach (Bantayan Island, Cebu)




My friend and I booked a Deluxe Aircon Cottage via Agoda.com which costs PHP 1900 a night. We were picked up from the previous resort and checked in early, which they allowed with no extra cost. We arrived in the resort full of guests having their brunch. It is evident that the resort is a little bit old, but not really run down. Maybe a little renovation here and there could help uplift the place but nevertheless, it is still a good one. The property is pretty huge with villas scattered all around the resort.  


Our own private villa for a night! 

Inside the villa

Inside the villa

My friend and I planned an activity filled day and the resort helped us materialize that. We rented bicycles for PHP 300 each, and we were able to use that to go around town for sight seeing. Best of all, the rate is for the whole 24 hours! Sulit diba? 


Taray nun bike na tig Php 300. Lakas maka Koreanovela! 

Ok, now a quick tour of the resort.









In the afternoon, after biking around town, my friend and I spent most of our time hanging out by the beach with some cocktails. That's where we met some lovely kids selling necklaces made of shells. 


Nabili sa S&R sa halagang 24 pesos per bottle. :) 

Beautiful Bantayan Kids! 

Oh, we also got to try their hotel restaurant but since I was so into relaxing I forgot to take food photos. But they do serve good seafood dishes so better try some of their offerings too. 


One of the best adobong pusit I've ever tasted in my life! 

We ended our day with their room service massage for PHP 300 which is splendid! Just ask the front desk and the lovely masseuse will knock in your villa for a relaxing massage. 

In total, I can say that the experience in Kota Beach is memorable. The service is pretty good and the resort itself is beautiful. I would give it a 3.5 our of 5 stars. 

Kota Beach
Bantayan Island
Cebu, Philippines
Contact Number:  (032) 416 5013
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/kotabeach/



Comments

Popular Posts