D' Original Maki Haus (Timog, QC)


Maki Mi would probably be one of my most favorite noodle dish. I remember Ha Yuan and Luk Yuen as 2 of the places me and my family would always visit to have this hearty dish.


Weekends are now more special to me that it was before since I moved out of our home. I usually spend my weekends with either my mom and dad or with my sister's family. Last weekend, they have decided to take me out for lunch and knowing that how much of a Maki Mi lover I am, they bought me to this place in Timog.

We arrived at exactly lunch time and the place is not packed at all. Getting a table for us is a breeze and we ordered right away as soon as we settled in our seats. I was really planning to have Maki Mi but my sister told me it'll be better if I get a Maki instead. She said she wanted me to indulge in their Yang Chow Fried Rice.

Alright now, maybe some of you are thinking about the difference between Maki and Maki Mi.

Maki Soup is a rich thick brown soup with pork or beef cutlets. It is called Maki Mi when egg noodles is added in it.

Now let me share with you some photos of the food that we ordered.



Maki - delicious thick brown soup with pork cutlets.


Aside from the Maki, We also ordered some classic Chinese dishes.


Sweet and Sour Pork - One of my favorite! Yum!


Fried Chicken - I love the gravy that comes with it.


Fish and Tofu - a little bland for my taste but still worth a try.


Yang Chow Fried Rice - thats with less spring onions since my nephew doesnt want them in it but nevertheless still a good Yang Chow Fried Rice.

House Hot Tea is also served for free

The Maki for me is not really out of the ordinary. I could say I still love Ha Yuan's Maki which I have been having since my younger years. The pork cutlets aren't that tasty but the way their soup maintains its viscosity is awesome. You know, one thing that a Maki enthusiast would look for in a good Maki is the lengthy sustenance of the soups viscosity. Usually, a Maki soup lose its soups thickness as soon as the soup gets cold. This one retains its thickness, which is totally great. :) Their Maki would be 3.5/5.

Other viands we have ordered are also good. I just love the Sweet and sour pork, well I do love all Sweet and sour pork actually. :)

The food they serve is quite good but the best thing about dining at D'Original Maki Haus in Timog is their staffs promptness. The customers are very much well taken cared of. Serving time is also speedy, perhaps just a little over than 15 minutes after we placed out orders. Overall I enjoyed my experience here. I would probably be back in this place again sometime soon if I'm craving for a good ole Maki soup.

D' Original Maki Haus (Timog, QC)

59 Sct. Tobias near cor. Timog,
Brgy. Laging Handa,
QC
376-7200

Comments

michymichymoo said…
Now I'm craving for Chinese food again. :)

http://www.dekaphobe.com/
Mel said…
Aw. Well me im craving for Japanese. And you guys are going on a Jap food trip later. Without me again. :( Sad...
Unknown said…
Looks great! Yummy! =)

Popular Posts