Read Between the Lines.

A challenge to take is up now. I think Ill be needing some time off from all of these. Maybe its too much for me as of now. I cant seem to comprehend what I am feeling and what I am thinking. I don’t really want to be confused or to think a lot right now, for I know that I don’t really need to stress myself with things that I don’t need to be stressed at. I am giving up and I am letting go and I think this would be the perfect time to do that.

Ive got to let go of the fact that I can manipulate whatever it is I want. But here is what I want.

I want you to know that I mean it when I said I like you.
I want you to know that I think this is juvenile for me to do all of these and that I am somehow ashamed to admit it to myself.
I want you to know that I have changed a lot since I met you for reasons unknown until now.
I want you to know that I don’t even know why I said no but I think that I did the right thing.
I want you to know how much I wanted to tell you about what I feel but im too chicken to do so.
I want you to know that I want you to say that you feel the same thing for me.
I want you to know that I thought it was you that was sent to me.
I want you to know that I cant think straight, I cant stop thinking about you.
I want you to know a lot of things, things that I cant even think of right now.

I know there's nothing for I know you feel nothing about what I feel for you. You see me as your buddy and I appreciate that. And……

Shit, ok. Ive got to stop. Im putting myself in a definite embarrassment. But this one last post before I said a short goodbye. I wanted you to know that I am clearly starting off a new travel. I don’t know where this would lead me but ill definitely want to see you at the end of this. If not. Then its another FML story for me. :D

If then you would say no to any of these I professed, then I just wanna say thanks.

Thank you for making me see that I deserve someone who would respect me.
Thank you for making me realize that I deserve all the things that I am wanting.
Thank you for making me see that I need to take time.
Thank you for teaching me patience.
Thank you for accepting me.
Thank you for giving me a chance to peek through something that I think I wanted to have.
Thank you for making me think about all of these.
Thank you for making me a new woman.

Now do I really need to say your name here? Come on. Read between the lines, I beg you.

Comments

Popular Posts