Stop the crying time, baby, its PARTY time!!!






Amidst all troubles about my infuriating love-hate relationship with my own love life, something that makes me happy came across my senses again….

Looking back when I was not thinking about these thing called LOVE (bakit kasi naiisip pa yang bagay na yan eh…) I was a party girl (and that was I think about 3 months ago, lol). The inner party girl in me wants to be unleashed again!!!

Early this morning, I was browsing my facebook when I saw a reply from one of my favorite artist BASSMONKEYS about a comment I have posted to them. They've replied to me, and it was like, OH MY GOD!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Bassmonkeys/10402737719?v=feed&story_fbid=103972216072

My eyes cant believe it! I will cherish that conversation for the rest of my life! Someday, when im old, I would be able to tell my grandchildren this: "mga apo, nung kabataan ni lola eh big fan talaga ako ng mga yan, at akalain nyo ba? Nag usap kami sa facebook!" by that time they will be legends!!! I swear I was in ecstasy while I was reading it!

I missed the Gatecrashers party that was held last March I think. My last big party was when Hed kandi was here in manila. I truly enjoy the music and I so love Mark Doyle a lot. Now im craving for the bass, the lights, the sweat, the people, the high…

Kaskade will be here in manila on the 13th. Damn I wanted to go, like badly wanted to go. Well im still trying to convince my best party buddy Yein. Hopefully we will be there…

Party party! I need some dancing. It makes me happy. Dreamland...

Comments

Popular Posts